GAME STILL UNDER DEVELOPMENT, CHANGES WILL COME OVER TIME
A retro style shoot'em'up. Blaster is a game where the player using arrow keys to move and Z to fire navigates around space. Destroying the red blips that represent asteroids will net you points while hitting one will reset the game. Once coded in, the main objective will be to collect randomly placed objects throughout the level. Once all are collected, they are added to the player's score, and the game progresses to the next stage. Asteroids are more frequent and move faster on higher levels. Touch controls are in the game.
- Music stops playing if player dies
- Pressing escape crashes the game (Intentional until exit system is coded).
- Score increases randomly when an asteroid is destroyed.
- All Warp Point related text occasionally doesn't show.
- SFX have a tendency to play more than once or bug out.
- Lots of SFX is missing (Everything is using a placeholder sound atm)